Our intricately designed jewellery and accessories are inspected for the finest quality by our team of expert quality controllers. It undergoes an array of in-house testing after which we send each piece to be certified by the autonomous govt. of India body, BIS.
Unlike many brands which sell silver jewellery claiming their own hallmarks and certification, we have chosen to have our jewellery tested and certified by BIS, so that our customers can be rest-assured of the quality that is being offered to them, and that they know that their consumer rights are protected.
Customer First attitude is in our DNA. We take pride in our products and service, having said so, we even take pride in the exemplary user experience we provide to our customers, and the efforts that we take to think out of the box to create a strong bond with our customers to last for a lifetime.
The most important factor that determines the quality of a piece of jewelry is the raw material from which it is made. At Astoraa, we adapt to the best practices that we take pride in and would make you bond with us:-
- Our jewellery is hand crafted in Sterling Silver of 925 purity (92.5% Silver)
- We use special Italian Anti Tarnish alloy for the exquisite finesse of our jewelry
- Our jewellery is Certified and Hallmarked by the autonomous Govt. Of India body, BIS
- We deliver our jewellery packed for a luxury experience
- We adapt Eco Friendly materials while packing our jewellery, and adapt a complete no reusable plastic policy
- All jewellery purchased from www.astoraa.com carries an Astoraa certificate of Warranty for a period of 2 year
- For your convenience and best user experience, we have a 30 days easy returns policy as well
- Multiple channels for payment through online payments gateway, NEFT Transfer, COD (at select locations).
- An option to convert your purchase into easy EMI's on select domestic cards.
When you chose Astoraa jewellery, you can be rest assured that you are choosing a piece of timeless beauty, which is Red Carpet ready.
Words from the founders
“India is a place of infinite heritage and culture. The craftsmen and artisans of India pose a unique flare for creating elegant jewellery. At Astoraa, we encourage the local talent to use their craftsmanship skills in creating western and modern design concepts, and it is very satisfying when we see their work being loved beyond the borders.”